The HawkGrips University Program aims to provide undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a degree in relevant disciplines with the opportunity to become HawkGrips Certified. Students get the chance to work with IASTM or BFR tools in a lab setting.
Location: HawkGrips 960 Brook Rd. Unit 7
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Course Time: 8AM – 5:30PM
Educational Level: Beginner
EXCLUSIVE COURSE DISCOUNTS
- List the precautions and contraindications for IASTM
- Understand, identify, and apply the appropriate IASTM treatment edge: concave, convex, broad vs. small contact, single bevel, or double bevel, based on the target tissue and desired treatment effect
- Choose appropriate basic treatment IASTM strokes (i.e. sweeping, fanning, brushing, strumming, and framing) based on the body region contours, nature of the soft tissue restriction, and desired treatment outcome
- Integrate IASTM intervention into the overall treatment program including: warm up, IASTM intervention based on the objectives outlined above, tissue elongation/stretching, appropriate ROM and/or strengthening exercises, cool down, and home exercise to produce carry-over of the treatment effect and enhance treatment outcomes
All portions with the exception of the live portion are completed in our online learning platform, HawkGrips Academy. Attendance at the live portion is tracked. A completion certificate will be available upon completion of the post-course evaluation.
- Pre-Course Modules + Quiz (70% to pass, unlimited attempts given)
- Attend entire live portion
- Post-Course Exam (80% to pass, unlimited attempts given)
- Post-Course Evaluation
At The End of Your Training You Will:
No Additional Fees
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.