The most popular HawkGrips set, the Gold set has everything needed for standard practice. Includes the Medium Handlebar (HG2), all six small instruments (HG4-HG9), roll-up carrying case, one jar of regular emollient, and a digital user manual.
- HG9 - Tongue Depressor IASTM tool is ideal for precise, efficient treatment in small, specific muscle and joint areas. Perfect for diagnosis and compact surfaces.
- HG8 - Scanner IASTM tool is best for scanning and treatment. Versatile IASTM tool capable of treating broader surface areas. Features convex treatment edge.
- HG7 - Boomerang IASTM tool is a highly versatile IASTM tool best for diagnosis and more aggressive treatment. Perfect for treating various muscle and joint groups including suboccipital muscles. Features a concave treatment edge.
- HG6 - Large Multi-Curve IASTM tool is used to treat various muscle groups and joints, particularly of larger patients/athletes. Perfect for treating elbows, calf areas, knees, ankles, and feet of larger patients/athletes. Features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
- HG5 - Medium Multi-Curve IASTM tool is best for treating various muscle groups and joints. Perfect for treating wrists, elbows, calf areas and knees. Features single bevel and double bevel treatment edges.
- HG4 - Small Multi-Curve IASTM tool is designed to treat fingers, hands, toes and feet. Features single bevel, double bevel as well as convex treatment edges.
- HG2 - Medium Handlebar IASTM tool works best for treating large muscle groups of average-size patients/athletes. Perfect for shoulders, back, neck, side abdominals and hamstrings.
These precision-engineered IASTM tools glide over the skin to detect and treat soft-tissue injuries. The surgical-grade stainless steel IASTM tools are used to break up abnormal densities in scar tissue and initiate the healing process.
Features Cross-Hatch Grip Design
The tools have a cross-hatched design on the handle to enhance gripping security and lessen the strain on the hands. The ergonomically advanced set features single, double, and flat-edged instruments to allow for precise treatment on specific injuries. The single bevel edges penetrate deeper than double bevel edges however double bevel strokes can be applied both directions.
Eliminates Transfer of Bacteria and Germs
HawkGrips allows clinicians to treat patients requiring less time, less pressure, and causing less discomfort and strain on the part of the clinician. The non-porous, surgical-grade stainless steel design allows the instruments to be repeatedly sterilized and cleaned, eliminating the transfer of bacteria from patient to patient. Helping IASTM tools glide more smoothly, the emollient softens and protects your clients skin during therapy treatments.